When you go to Import Products section, choose a product and click View Details button, you will get the following data for each item:
- Product title
- Product rating
- The number of orders placed on AliExpress over the last 30 days
- Supplier price (the original price offered by AliExpress supplier)
- Recommended price (the price with your margin you can offer on your site)
- Your profit
- Product image gallery
- Packaging details
- The number of pieces available in stock
- Description (item type, material, size, etc.)
- Shipping tab. It shows shipping options provided for this item by AliExpress supplier for the chosen country: warehouse location, shipping company, cost, processing and estimated delivery time, tracking information availability.
- Reviews tab. Here you'll see 20 customers' reviews with star rating, date and the customer's country. (They are not imported with the product, they are here just for your information. Reviews should be imported separately using the Import Reviews option.)
- AliExpress tab. Here you can find links to the product and the supplier’s store on AliExpress, logistic reliability and the demand curve - how often this product has been ordered during the last two weeks.
To see product links and analytical information in this tab, you should install AliDropship Chrome extension and sign in on AliExpress.